Tuesday, September 30, 2014

THE SUCCESS OF KITES...




 
Joining the Kites team was one of the best decisions of my career. Our work environment is collaborative and team-oriented, and I feel empowered to share my ideas with anyone in the company and know that my voice will be heard. The way I have been treated at Kites outlines its professionalism and caring for its employees. Management is extremely supportive of career development opportunities. I got a platform to learn more and develop my skills. I also love interacting with each and every one of the diverse individuals who work at kites embedded solutions. My job is enjoyable, challenging, and I work with an amazing team of intelligent and passionate individuals.
Joining the Kites team was one of the best decisions of my career. Our work environment is collaborative and team-oriented, and knows that my voice will be heard. The way I have been treated
at Kites outlines its professionalism and caring for its employees.Management is extremely supportive of career development opportunities. I got a platform to learn more and develop my skills. My job is enjoyable, challenging, and I work with an amazing team of intelligent and passionate individuals.


JITHESH K(KPIT TECHNOLOGIES, PUNE)


After completing my B Tech in Electronics & Communication, I looked for a job related to my field of study, rather than going for pure IT jobs. But then I realized that there was a gap in technology, as what the industry required & what we acquired from our degree. Thus, I decided to join Kites Embedded Solutions Pvt. Ltd., as they were taking trainees, in the embedded electronics & related field.Thus I got enrolled for their OJT (On-the Job Training) program in MATLAB which was for a duration of 6 months. This was a turning point in my life as I could identify my potential & with only little (one month) training & hard work, I could take up projects on my own & also could complete them within the specified time.After that I successfully completed 3 years in Kites Embedded Solutions Pvt. Ltd., training a lot more people & later resigned as R&D Engineer in MATLAB, after getting a new job in KPIT Technologies, Pune as Software Engineer in Image Processing.Thus my 3 years at Kites Embedded Solutions taught me a lot, helped me bridge that gap to what the industry require & will always be the stepping stone or foundation to whatever heights I will achieve in my career.So with great pleasure, I would like to thank the management for showing faith in me & helping me to greater heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment